Terms & Conditions *
Cancellation Policy: We understand there will be times when you are unable to keep your scheduled training session, or your trainer may be unavailable for a scheduled appointment. We will be very happy to give a free session if we are unable to provide you with a trainer OR 24 hours’ notice of inability to attend. We will request 24 hours’ notice prior to the start of the training week if you are unable to attend your session or group training. Failure to do so will incur the full cost of the session.
Please make every effort to arrive on time– please be considerate of the client arriving after you. Unfortunately if you are late, the session MUST finish on time. Group Training needs 7 days notice before you commence your week of sessions if you cannot make it. If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late for your safety please return and complete another class where you will properly warm-up. No refunds on unfinished weeks. You are welcome to make up sessions just let your trainer know. Thank you for your consideration and we know that our busy trainers will thank you too. We know you will love the RESULTS, SERVICE, and CARE you will receive from your Forte Fitness PTs.
Payment Policy: all personal training and group training sessions must be via direct debit, this is not a contract and can be placed on hold/cancelled with 5 days notice. A receipt can be issued at any time, please just ask your trainer.
Weather Conditions: Forte Fitness conducts their sessions, rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather that deems it too unsafe for you to train you will be notified via text and an alternative session will be organised. ** Dynamic duo membership is conditional of payment coming out of one account ** If you are a student or Emergency services personnel, proof of I.D may be asked to be verified. Prices are subject to change, adequate notice will be given if this does occur.
I understand, Forte Fitness may take photos and/or video recordings taken of me or my child(ren) for publicity purposes during Forte Fitness activities (group class) even though we will not receive compensation of any kind for appearing in such photos or video recordings. I have read, understood, and voluntarily accepted the conditions of the Waiver of Liability/Release and the Photo Release printed above
Agreement to participating in personal and or group training *
The ‘Trainer’ refers to the Australian Registered Business ‘Forte Fitness’
The ‘Activity’ refers to the participation in Personal/Group/Online training and general advices.
• I acknowledge that it is a condition of participating in this activity that I do so at my own risk
• I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the trainer, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsor, promoters and any person or body directly and indirectly associated with the Trainer, against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or connected with my participation in this activity.
• This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, successor, executors, personal representatives and assigns
• I acknowledge that participation in this activity may involve a risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including: over exertion, dehydration, equipment failure and accidents with equipment and surroundings.
• I recognize the difficulties associated with the activity and attest I am physically fit to participate safely in activity and that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised me otherwise.
• I understand the demanding physical nature of this activity. I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that may be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity my Trainer will be immediately informed. By continuing to participate in this activity, I accept the risks despite these conditions and am still, and will always be under the terms of this agreement.
• I certify I am 18 years or older and have read this document and fully understand it OR As a parent or guardian of the participant (a) I agree to the above for myself and on behalf of the participant (b) I indemnify and will keep indemnified any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the conduct of the activity on the terms referred to.